To give a greater guarantee to all our clients, before any hunt, the hunter must sign the general conditions detailed below, otherwise the hunt cannot be started.
Reservations and payments:
To make the reservation, it will be necessary to enter at least 25% of the total amount of the reserved animal and the rest at the end of the hunt.
The prices published on this website do not include VAT. Our company will only invoice the hunter for the part proportional to the hunting advice that has been produced on our part, depending on the hunt it will vary, it will never be 100% of the value of the animal.
Once a reservation has been made, the company is no longer obliged to return any amount of money to the hunter, unless the management considers it to be a reason of force majeure, but only by decision of the management, the hunter does not have the right to request no refund under any circumstances.
Prices include (except where otherwise indicated):
- Professional hunter assistance, first trophy preparation and internal transfers during the hunt.
- Reception at the farm, documentation control, hunting permit (seal) and farm hunting authorization.
- Certificates of the animals, seals and documentation for transporting the trophy.
Conditions accepted by the hunter, hiring any hunt:
- The hunting guide who accompanies the hunter, will inform and advise the same of the quality of each trophy, always assuming the hunter his responsibility to shoot or not, In case of acceptance the hunter, will be forced to assume the amounts of our rates .
- The entry into the farm of any modality for archers, will be € 200 (to be deducted from the total of the animal / s).
- The measurement of the trophy will be done in green on the farm. and it does not have to coincide with the official measurement of the National
- Board of Approval CIC, since in some trophies it is normal that it differs.
- Under no circumstances may the hunter dispose of the trophy if 100% of the payment has not been made, the animal will not leave the farm.
- The decisions made by the professional hunter will be unquestionable unless the hunter is responsible for the damages and prejudices that his actions or decisions incur.
- Only the animal indicated by the professional hunter may be shot and when the latter deems it appropriate to fire the shot, if the professional hunter does not give the order, the hunter will be obliged to take responsibility for the damage caused.
- Shots with blood; An injured animal is considered a dead animal, in those cases in which the animal is injured, the hunt will be considered over, adopting the necessary provisions to proceed with its pursuit, auction and collection, the hunter will have to pay the entire animal, as assessed by the hunting guide, and once the trophy has been collected, the hunter may dispose of it.